Monday, April 11, 2005

Giant Bladder's Greatest Hits

I don't post very often because I'm doing stuff, like helping Wisconsin pass laws to allow the hunting of cats or trying to figure out why every time I go to a meeting there is someone to ask retardedly stupid questions. If I can somehow get those people classified as feral cats in Wisconsin the world would be perfect.

So I would like to acknowledge my favorite visitors. First is whoever told the heart attack story to people in my old neighborhood. I'm sooo greatful to be worthy of gossip. Then there is my mother, who after reading the site called to tell me that, "I continue to be a disappointment and embarrassment" to her. Then she asked me, "Why can't you be more like your brother?" To which I responded, "Which brother?" She said, "I don't care. Just quit being like you." I told her that I think Hallmark makes a card with that on it. Then she cursed at me in Yiddish and hung up. I didn't even know my mother could speak Yiddish.

4 comments:

JPS said...

Duh, all Catholics can speak in tongues. Oh, wait, that's Pentecostalists or something. Maybe she picked up "Yiddish for Dummies," or something else on the "Reader's Digest Recommends" board.

Anonymous said...

According to this article no animal or human is going to be classified as a feral cat in Wisconsin anytime soon. However South Dakota and Minnesota are alway's options.

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20050413/D89ELN100.html

JPS said...

Will you post something already? Your life can't really be that hectic.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I am running out of ways to kill time at work. We need more cowbell.