Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I don't like children

I really don't like children. No I'm not being cute or gruff for your amusement. I do not like children. They are noisy and dirty. They can't carry on intelligent conversation. They spread germs and break things. Many of them can't walk or use the toilet appropriately.

Someone's first steps are only worth noting if they are the first steps after an airplane crash. I walked over to you to hear that stupid story. Now I will crap my pants and see how fucking adorable it is.

Math and science and enough language to read about math and science are the only things children need to learn. So, no I don't want to buy overpriced waxy chocolate so your kid can play sports. Tell his big dumb ass to get a job.

Children are fucking leeches. They suck at the government teat and provide nothing of value. I did see one who couldn't read the cross walk get hit by a car once. He had entertainment value.

So unless your kid is getting hit with something or chopped up in farm equipment or can do a trick at least as good as a dog or monkey, I don't want to hear about it.

Now your teenage daughter that is willing to travel to West Virginia with me, she might be okay.

3 comments:

JPS said...

So, just what are you saying here? C'mon man, get to the point already! Enough of your evasive, circumulatory waffling! Make a statement, for Chrissake. Until you can posit something without all the couched language, the "albeits" and "lest you thinks" and really address your topic head-on, I shall read no more.

I just can't suffer people who won't say what they mean.

JPS said...

Oh, and if you want anyone besides me to read this, you need to: a) install a blogroll featuring whatever you like, bur definitely the blogs of friends and family (I can teach you if you don't know how) and; b)go visit other people's blogs and leave comments. It makes them feel guilty and disposes them to come read yours (ah, the art of trolling).

Jeremy.

JPS said...

Okay,
You need to post at least once a week; make it a rule for yourself. I'm sure you've got at least one rant a week in you.

Jeremy.